Curfew Pass Punjab Apply Online | Punjab Traveller E Pass Apply | cova.punjab.gov.in Portal Online | Punjab Curfew Pass Registration | Punjab Curfew Pass 2021
As you all know that many of the workers are stuck in different states of the nation due to the lockdown situation is held all over the country, the citizen has various restrictions and one of the major restrictions is to come out from their home. Those citizens have a habitat in Punjab state but currently living in Delhi NCR, they can face some problem to come back their home safely. But the government of Punjab is working to provide some relaxation for such types of people to register for Punjab Curfew pass at the official website.
Due to which the government has decided to issue Punjab Traveller E Pass Registration online for the citizens of the Punjab State and with the help of Punjab ePass they can easily come back to their home in lockdown also. So in this article, you will obtain all the necessary information related to the Punjab Traveler e Pass which is introduced by the government of Punjab to help and support the residents of Punjab. We have covered some simple steps procedure to apply for the traveler Epass easily.
Punjab Curfew Pass 2021
The government of Punjab has restricted the outsider to come to the Punjab state mostly those are the residents of the Delhi NCR due to the corona cases are very high in the Delhi area. But the government gives some relief to those people who have done registration online on the official website. And the other option for registration is an app which is launched by the concerned authorities. The common people are not allowed to enter the state without online registration until the lockdown is not finished, the government has established Punjab Lockdown Pass for the Punjab worker or residents live in Covid areas such as Delhi NCR.
Overview of Punjab Traveller E Pass
|Name||Punjab Traveller E Pass|
|Launched by||Government of Punjab|
|Beneficiaries||Migrate from Delhi NCR|
|Objective||Providing better tourism facilities|
Also Read About - Punjab Govt Scheme
Objective of Punjab Curfew E Pass
The Government of Punjab has provided the facility for those citizens who are stuck in Delhi NCR and they have no option how to come safely back into their state Punjab in a lockdown situation. The government keeping in this mind and decided to issue the Punjab Traveler e Pass Registration process online for the citizens of the Punjab State and with the help of Punjab ePass they can easily come back to their home in lockdown also. But all the coming citizens from the COVID area have mandatory to Quarantine themselves for 14 days in their home and also screening procedures will also be done before entering the Punjab state for security purposes. Because corona is a highly pandemic virus that spread easily when anyone contacts to anyone.
Important Instructions For while Doing Registration of Punjab Traveller E Pass
- When the citizen successfully crosses the state border and the citizen have not any type of symptoms as the recommendation of a health expert, the individual should isolate himself at their homes for 14 days as a safety purpose.
- During the period of isolation days, the individual has mandatory to report their check-up status regularly at the Cova App or by calling 112.
- Before crossing the border, the volunteers give proper guidance to the individual for their security.
- As per the authority, every guest and migratory coming into Punjab state is communicated to the police officers and concerned authority for their health status report.
- The Police concerned has a responsibility to maintain a prevailing check with by physically and some other specialized methods on the coming guests to provide protection and security on their location areas of every individual migratory of Punjab.
Procedure to Apply for Punjab Traveller E Pass
If you want to travel to Punjab from the Delhi NCR you need to register for a valid Punjab Traveler ePass. There are two methods to apply for the Punjab Traveler E-Pass mentioned below, you will need to follow the simple procedure to apply for your ePass:
By Visiting the Official Portal
- First of all, you will need to visit the official website of Cova Punjab
- You will land on the home page of the website
- In which you have to click on the registration tab
- After that, a new page will open in front of you
- Where you have to click on the link of Online Registration
- After clicking, you have to enter required details in the registration form such as:
- Travel Type
- Vehicle Type
- Mode of Travel
- Vehicle Number
- Date of Travel
- Passenger Details
- Mobile Number
- ID Type
- ID Number
- Present Address
- Travel Details
- Destination Address
- When you fill up all the details, you have to tick on the check box for declaration the conditions
- After the application process, you have to click on the submit button
- By this procedure, the application form will submitted successfully
Register As a Frequent Traveler
Those who are a frequent traveler of Punjab state, they have a option to register themselves through the government portal:
- First of all, you will need to visit the official website of the Punjab State Government.
- You will land on the home page of the website
- You will see an option on the top of the page, have to click on this option Register As a Frequent Traveler
- After clicking, you have to enter the required details in the registration form such as:
- Date Of Birth
- Mobile Number
- ID Proof Type
- ID Proof Number
- Reason for frequent travel
- Now, you have to upload all the required documents such as passport size photo, Identity Proof, Address Proof, etc.
- Then, click on the Next and a box will open, in which you have to click on the Submit button
- The frequent travel ePass is valid only for 30 days from the date of approval of the E-Registration form.
By Using the Android Application of Punjab ePass
To apply for the ePass via application mode, you need to follow some simple steps given below:
- First of all, you will need to visit the Google Play store on your Smartphone.
- You will land on the homepage of the play store
- You will see on top of the page a search bar
- In which you have to enter the COVA App and search it
- After that, you have to click on the Install button
- The application starts downloading on your android device
- After the installation completed, you have to open the app
- On the homepage of the COVA app, you have to select the “Self-registration for travel into/through Punjab”
- After that, the registration form will appear on your mobile screen
- You have to fill up all the required information in this form
- Finally, click on the submit button