PMKSNY 2021 Beneficiary Status 8th Kist Installment Check Here | PM Kisan Payment Allotment Status In Bank | PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana online apply kisan registration
The government of India has released the amount of 8th Installment under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme during the Rabi Harvesting. All the beneficiaries farmers of the PMKSNY scheme are able to get the amount of PMKSNY 2021 8th Installment. The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme (PMKSNY)has launched by the Central government of India, under the scheme, the small farmers and cultivators will obtain the financial amount of Rs 6000 directly into their bank account through direct bank transfer. Those who are beneficiary farmers can check the PM Kisan status by visiting the official website pmkisan.gov.in of the central government. Many of the beneficiary farmers do not know how to receive the scheme amount, so you come to the right place, in this article, you will collect all the information about the PMKSNY 2021 scheme like, track the status of your 8th installment, the amount of released by the government for the farmers and so on.
PMKSNY 2021 PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
The government of India had launched the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme in 2018 for supporting small Indian farmers. Under the scheme, all the beneficiaries’ farmers of the PMKSNY scheme are able to get the amount of Rs 6000 every year directly into their bank account through direct bank transfer to survive comfortably and fulfill their basic needs easily without any financial burden. The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme (PMKSNY)has launched under the Central government of India. The responsibility to find such types of farmers who are eligible and not come under the state government and the government of Union Territories. As per the scheme the families of beneficiary farmers fall under the scheme such as husband, children, and wife. But to obtain the benefits of the scheme, the farmer has mandatory to fulfill the eligibility criteria of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme.
Also Read About - Central Government Scheme
Feature of PMKSY Beneficiary 2021
- The applicants have two options to register on the PMKSY scheme such as offline and online methods.
- Offline interested farmers can visit nearby the Common Service Centers CSC.
- Both the rural and urban habitat farmers are eligible to apply for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
- Some farmers are not eligible to apply for the scheme such as private landowners, tax-paying farmers, and pension receivers
- To become the beneficiary farmers, they have mandatory to have an Aadhaar card.
- About all the beneficiaries and details of the scheme are obtained by visiting the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Portal online.
PMKSY 8th Kist Installment 2021
All the beneficiaries are able to get the beneficiary amount directly into their bank account, the government has a responsibility to transfer the PMKSY 8th Kist Installment 2021 via Direct Bank Transfer (DBT) method. The amount of Rs 6000 will release at the end of March, all the beneficiary farmer name lists are available on the website. The farmers have three options to check their name in the list either with the Aadhaar number, mobile number, and Bank Account number. The amount of Rs 6000 is released in three installments every year means Rs 2000 per installment, the government has scheduled the timing for releasing the installment amount of Rs. 2000 in the first installment between the month of April to July. The second and third installment is released between the August to Number and December to March respectively. The scheme has begun in the year 2018 since the government has released the 7th installments under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme, the list of all the 7th installment is mentioned below in the table:
|1st Installment||February 2019|
|2nd Installment||April 2019|
|3rd Installment||August 2019|
|4th Installment||January 2019|
|5th Installment||April 2020|
|6th Installment||August 2020|
|7th Installment||December 2020|
|8th Installment (Kist)||April 2021|
Procedure To Check PMKSNY Beneficiary Status 2021 8th Installment
The central government has released the 8th installment amount of Rs 2000 in the month of April 2021. All the beneficiary farmers can check their bank credit details to know the amount of scheme is transferred or not. The famers need to follow some simple steps given below to check their 8th installment amount of PM Kisan Status.
- First of all, the farmers need to visit the official website of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme.
- You will land on the home page of the website
- In which, you will see the section of Farmer’s Corner, under this section you have to click on the option of Beneficiary Status
- After clicking, a new page will be open in front of you,
- In which, you have to enter the required details and then click on Get Data
- You can check their beneficiary status either providing the Aadhaar Number, Mobile Number, and Bank Account Number.
- By this procedure, all the transaction details will open on your computer screen.
PMKSNY Beneficiary Status 2021 Helpline Number
Still, you have to face any type of problem or you have any query related to the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme installment or you have not obtained your installment amount, the government has issued the helpline number given below:
- PM-Kisan Helpline Number – 011-24300606 or 011-23381092
- E-Mail Id – [email protected] or [email protected]
Some FAQs related to the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme (PMKSNY)
What is the benefit of farmer under the Kian Samman Yojana Scheme?
All the small famers and cultivators are able to get the amount of Rs 6000 every year under the scheme directly into their bank account.
How can I check my PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 8th installment?
To check the installment amount, the farmers need to visit the official website of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme. In which, you will see the section of Farmer’s Corner, under this section you have to click on the option of Beneficiary Status
How much money will receive the individual beneficiary farmer in my 8th PM Kisan installment?
Every beneficiary farmer will obtain the amount of Rs 2000 directly into their bank account and will receive 3 installments in a year.