AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Apply | Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Application Form | AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Status
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme is a scholarships program for all those students who are not able to pay their tuition fees due to the lack of money and financial weak from their family background. So the government of Andhra Pradesh keeping in this mind to decided to launched scholarship schemes in India to support all of the students who want to continue their higher studies. So in this article, we have covered all the required information about the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme which was launched by the CM of Andhra Pradesh state. This article contains such as the scholarship scheme, eligibility criteria, documents required, application form procedures, and much more information about the scheme.
AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021
The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh that is Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy, the government was launched a scholarship scheme for the students of Andhra Pradesh. Under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme, financial funds will be provided to all those students who are willing to study and wanted to pursue higher education and his/her family not afford their fees due to the financial burden of their families. One of the greatest things in the state of Andhra Pradesh is many the financial week students score higher in their academic education but they don’t have enough money to gain higher education due to the poor financial condition of their family. So the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh keeping the problem in the mind and take the decision to launch the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme to help them.
Also Check:- YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021
First Installment of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
On 19th April 2021 (Monday) the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has released the first installment payment on behalf of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme. According to the state government, they have released Rs 671.45 crores rupees under the scheme and all the students received the amount directly into their beneficiaries’ mother’s bank account. As per the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme, there are 10.88 Lakhs (total number of beneficiary students) who have been selected by the government of Andhra Pradesh. During the scheme, the government also promised to provides total fee reimbursement for each beneficiary student. The amount will be given in total of 4 installments. The first installment has been credited in the beneficiary accounts out of these 4 installments on 19th April 2021 and the other 3 will be credited from time to time in the upcoming months that are July, December, and February.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Payment Status in 2021
As you all know that the first installment has been credited successfully in their bank accounts. If any student needs to check the amount of the First Installment of AP Vidya Deevena scheme then you have to visit your bank branch (which account you have attached during the Application form of the Vidya Deevena scheme). The government has successfully transferred financial aids to all the beneficiary bank account. According to the official, still they do not release the payment details or status on the JVD website.
Also read more - Andhra Pradesh Govt Scheme
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Implementation
After the official announcement made by the Chief Minister Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on 28th April 2020, the Implementation of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme will starts. He said that education and health are our first priority. On behalf of the scheme, there are near about 14 Lakh students of the state which get full fee reimbursement benefits. The previous due amount of Rs 1880 crores has been included in the sanctioned Rs 4000 crores for this scheme. And the amount will be transferred directly to the bank account of the applicant’s mother.
About Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Vidya Deevena|
|Launched by||CM of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Student of the state|
|Objective||Providing financial funds for study|
Objective of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021
- The financially poor condition students, and wanted to study for higher education but not to afford the academy fees because of lack of money.
- To promotes and encourage the younger students for further education in the states.
List of Courses Covered Under Jagananna Vidya Deevena
Under the scheme of Jagananna Vidya Deevena, it covers many different field professional courses for the students:-
- And many more degree/Pg Courses
Incentives In the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
By the announcement of chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, those students enrolled themselves in the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme obtaining many incentives to all the beneficiaries. We have covered complete list of all the incentives that will you obtained as a beneficiary student is given below:-
- Tuition fee plus hostel fee for the students who are enrolling in the following courses-
- Engineering etc.
- The Students will give Rs 20,000/- per year
- Students studying from Welfare hostels will exempt from mess charges.
- Money incentives are as follows:-
- Rs 15,000 for Polytechnic students
- For ITI students is Rs 10,000
- Rs. 20,000 for Graduate Degree and other courses.
Benefits Of the AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
As you all know that the Andhra Pradesh government was launched the game-changer scheme for the state students. The Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme has mentioned many benefits and one of the benefits which create lots of attention that is free of cost education which will be provided to all of the beneficiary’s students. Along with these benefits they also covered the tuition fees, mess charges, hotel charges that will be exempted from all of the students whose performance is better in their academic studies. Every year also providing monetary incentives to all of the beneficiaries.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Eligibility Criteria
If any student going to fall in the category given below the eligibility criteria statements is eligible to enroll yourself for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme:-
- Government job employees are not eligible for the scheme.
- Those families are availing of pension then these types of family members are not eligible for the scheme.
- Sanctuary workers are exempted from the scheme.
- If any student pursuing the following courses are eligible-
- Degree Holder
- The students must enroll in the following institution-
- Government of Government Aided
- Private Colleges affiliated to State Universities/Boards.
- The student’s family must be an annual income should be less than Rs 2.5 Lakhs per anum.
- The beneficiaries should not own any four-wheelers (Car, Taxi, Auto, etc).
- Beneficiaries must have the wetland below 10 acres/ agriculture land below 25 acres/ or wetland and agriculture land under 25 acres.
Documents for Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
If any beneficiary students wanted to apply for the scheme in Andhra Pradesh must be required some important documents given below:-
- Residential proof
- Aadhar card
- College admission certificate
- Admission fee receipt
- Income certificate
- BPL or EWS certificates
- Occupational certificate of Parents
- Non-tax payer declaration
- Bank account details
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Guidlines
The Chief Secretary Satish Chandra from the department of Higher Education of Andhra Pradesh was made some guidelines for the implementation of Jagananna Vidya Deevena in better way on 23rd March 2020. The guidelines which issued by the department is mention in the following:
- After the notification released regarding the fee in the colleges then the college fee will be collected by the State Higher Education Regulatory and Monitoring Commission on the fee.
- The government will not force to deposit any other kind of fee to students except which decided by the government.
- On daily basis, the attendance of students, teaching, and non-teaching staff will be recorded through Aadhar-linked Biometric Attendance.
- If the student’s attendance is less than 75% then the fee reimbursement is not applicable.
- This scheme is not applicable to deemed and private varsities.
- There is a restriction for those students who want to study through distance learning and correspondence courses in the scheme.
- The scheme is not applicable to the student belonging to management and NRI quotas.
As you all know the pandemic disease spreading quickly due to which all the institutions and colleges are closed till 31 March 2020. As in such a critical situation the state government has decided that those students who get lunch in the school will get it delivered to their homes. The government of Andhra Pradesh also makes a plan to distributed rice, eggs, and peanut ‘chikkis’ among the students gave the responsibility of arrangement to the district education officials and concerned departments. These food items will distribute among the children directly at their homes by village volunteers.
Procedure To Apply For Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
If you agree to apply for the scholarship scheme, you must to follow some simple steps for completing application form successfully:-
- First of all, you visit the official website of YSR Navasakam Portal.
- The home page will open on the screen
- In which, you have to click on the downloads option
- Now you have to click on JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma
- Then the application form will be open before you
- As soon you have to download this application form and take a printout of it
- In this form, you have to fill up all the required information like village volunteer detail, family head detail, bank account detail of mother, detail of validation, etc
- After filling the form, you have to attach all the required documents
- Then you have to submit this application form to the concerned department
- Finally, by following this step you can apply for Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
Checking List of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
To check the list of the beneficiaries that are contain in the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme if any wants, in the following steps given below:-
- First of all, you visit the official website
- The web page will open on the screen
- In which, you have to click on the blue color text to obtain detailed reports
- Select your “District Name”
- Select your location
- Choose Rural Or Urban
- Note your Secretariat Code
- To display the Eligible List go to the webpage with the following
How to Know Your Secretariat Code
- The candidates first go to the official website of YSR Navasakam
- You land on the home page of the website
- In which, you are needed to click on Know Your Secretariat
- After clicking, a new page will appear on your computer screen in which you have to click on your district
- Then you choose your Mandal
- A new page will appear before you
- Finally, on this page, you can view information related to the Secretariat.
Procedure To Do Secretariat Staff Mapping
- First, go to the official website of YSR Navasakam
- The home page will open the website before you
- Then you are needed to click on Secretariat staff mapping
- After clicking, you have required to choose your District
- Now you have to select your Mandal
- After selecting your Mandal, the required information will show on your computer screen
Procedure To Login On The Portal
- First of all, you visit the official website of YSR Navasakam
- The home page will open before you
- In which you have to tap on the Login
- Then a new page will open on your computer screen
- On this new page, you have required to enter your username, password, and captcha code
- Finally, click on the login button
- This whole procedure makes you log in to the portal
Contact for any query
Regarding this article, we have covered all the important information regarding the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme. Still, anyone facing any type of problem regarding the scheme then you can contact the concerned department to send an email to [email protected]