AP Ration Card Status 2022- Andhra Pradesh government has started to replace old ration cards with New Ration Cards from 14th February 2020. Under this process, the AP government will replace around 1, 29,00,000 ration cards. Consumer Affairs Department Food and Civil Supplies Andhra Pradesh Public Distribution System has informed that around 18 lakh beneficiaries were found suspicious. The beneficiaries of the new AP Ration Card have been identified by door-to-door volunteers. Now the beneficiary has been identified as a beneficiary who will get the YSR Ration Card Online. The ration card is one of the most important documents in today’s world, especially in India. Ration card provides food security to all poor people. In today’s article, we will discuss the important aspects of the Andhra Pradesh Ration Card with everyone.
AP Ration Card Status
In this article, we will share the specifications of the AP Ration Card like eligibility criteria, the application process, and card status for the year 2022. Now we will also share a ration card district-wise list which is launched by the concerned authorities. of Andhra Pradesh Government. With the implementation of this ration card, it has become very easy for poor people to get food products and enjoy their life like normal people. Ration card is also sometimes used for identification purposes to avail benefits of certain schemes launched by the Government of India. Due to the spread of Coronavirus all over the world, the step of nationwide lockdown has been taken by the Government of India. Everyone has to stay at their home.
No one is allowed to go out without permission. Andhra Pradesh government has taken several steps to break the chain of spread. During this period the ration cardholders of Andhra Pradesh state will get free ration with 1KG toroidal at their doorstep. Beneficiaries will also get a moderate benefit of Rs. 1000/- directly in their bank account. This year itself, the state government will convert around 1.2 crore ration cards to AP rice cards in 2022. So, the citizens of Andhra Pradesh are searching for AP Rice Card Status 2022 or you can say AP Ration Card Status 2022. The government is releasing the YSR Rice Card 2022 on the official portal and each of you will be able to check the rice card status from there.
AP Ration Card List 2022 Online – Overview
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||AP Government|
|Objective||Distribution Of Ration Card|
AP Ration Card Statistics 2022
|Total ration shops||29730|
Required Eligibility for Andhra Pradesh New Rice Card Online
- The total family income should be less than Rs. 10,000 per month in rural areas and Rs. 12,000/- per month in urban areas.
- The total land of the family should be less than 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of wet and dry land together.
- Monthly electricity consumption should be less than 300 units.
- None of the family members should be Government servants or pensioners (Exemption to all Safai Karamcharis).
- Family should not have four-wheeler (taxi, auto, tractor exempt)
- No family member should pay income tax.
- Families in urban areas with no property or built-up area of less than 750 square feet.
Required Documents for AP Ration Card Apply Online
- Address proof
- Aadhar card
- Telephone bill
- Water bill
- Electricity bill
- Driving license etc.
- Domicile certificate
- Identity proof of the family
- Aadhaar card,
- Voter id,
- Driving License,
- PAN Card
- Passport etc.
- Income certificate
Process to Check AP Rice Card 2022 Beneficiary List
- Beneficiaries who want to check their rice card list first have to visit the official website of the AP Food Department.
- Now select on the homepage
- Name of district
- Circle Name
- Name of the Secretariat
- Now your rice card beneficiary list will appear in front of you
Steps to Check AP Rice Card Status Online
- First of all, you have to go to the official website https://epdskap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds.
- Now on the homepage of the website in the menu bar, you will find pubic reports.
- Under the Public Reports section, you will get the option of AP Rice Card Status.
- Click on Rice Card Status Option and Enter Your Ration Card Number or Head of Family Aadhar Number
- Then click on submit option
- Now the status of your rice card will open on the computer screen.
Steps of AP Ration Card Application Form 2022
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Civil Supplies Department
- You can also visit the Meeseva portal.
- Register yourself on Meeseva Portal.
- A login ID and password will be generated.
- Log in using credentials.
- Fill the application form by providing all the basic details.
- Attach all the requested documents.
- Click on submit.
- A reference number will be generated.
- Keep safe for the future.