AP ePass | Andhra Pradesh ePass Application Status | AP ePass Apply Online | ServiceOnline.gov.in E pass Download | E Pass Andhra Pradesh
The government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced the time scheduled of Lockdown instead of complete lockdown in the state among the citizens. The government has issued the AP ePass to apply online for the AP ePass at serviceonline.gov.in to come out from their home in lockdown also for their emergency work. Due to coronavirus disease which is spreading rapidly in all over the country in spite of the Curfew at all. Through the AP ePass the citizen will get the authority to travel domestically in the state and out of the state for their urgent task but first of all the individual has needs to apply for the Andhra Pradesh ePass for travelling. The interested traveller wanted to apply for the ePass, you land on the right article in which you will grab all the details to apply for the AP Lockdown ePass online by visiting the official website of the Andhra Pradesh government. But the government has create the conditions that the application will be approved successfully if the citizens has valid excuse in their application form for getting the AP ePass.
AP ePass Application
A rising number of corona positive cases are found on a daily basis in the nation. Due to which the government has decided to schedule some curfew time to overcome the coronavirus rapidly. The government of Andhra Pradesh has declared the lockdown till 18th May 2021 with timing from 12 noon to 6 am morning. The lockdown may be expanding for some days if the positive cases are gradually increasing in the state. The government has introduced the Andhra Pradesh Curfew Pass for the citizen to travel or movement during the lockdown also but without any strong reason and valid ePass of AP the residents has no authority to come out from their homes until the lockdown is not finished. By using the AP ePass the citizen will obtain the authority to travel interstate and inter-district for their urgent works such as medical treatment and any other work which are part of any emergency work. To apply online for the lockdown pass, you have to visit at serviceonline.gov.in.
Also Read About - Andhra Pradesh Govt Scheme
Important Keys of Andhra Pradesh e Pass 2021
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Essential service providers|
|Objective||Issued the ePass for urgent tasks|
Procedure to Apply for AP ePass
Those who are interested to apply for the AP ePass, they will need to follow some simple steps given below:
- First of all, you will need to visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Government.
- You will land on the instruction page of the website under the guidelines you will see the option of Apply for Service and you have to click on this link
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you, which contains the application form of AP ePass.
- When you land on the registration form and you have to enter all the required information like your name, gender, mobile number, email id, and so on.
- Then, you have to click on the identity proof type option under the drop-down menu and after that, you have to fill in the Identity Card number.
- Now, you need to select the category of Travelers out of some options are available such as student, migrant worker, tourist, pilgrim, and emergency/medical
- After that, select the movement type out of the option are available such as within Andhra, outside Andhra, or Travelling to Andhra Pradesh from other parts of the state.
- For the photo identity, you have to upload the passport size photo by scanning the image otherwise you will take a webcam picture by using your Laptop camera.
- Now, you have to enter some other relevant details
- You also have an option to add more members or co-partners, you have to click on the section of Traveler(s) Details
- In which, you have to click on the additional(+) symbol
- When you complete it all the details, you have to tick on agree check box that has the Arogya Setu application installed on your android mobile.
- Then, enter the Captcha code in the given space
- Now, click on the Submit button
- By this procedure, the application form will be submitted successfully
- When the form submission completed, you will get a notification on your registered mobile number and email id.
When you completed the application form, you need to wait for a day or more days for approval of AP ePass because the verification will be begun by the Andhra Pradesh government authorities. Once the verification completed successfully you will get a new notification on your registered mobile number after that you can easily download the Andhra Pradesh E-Pass online. If your reasons are not valid for obtaining the ePass then your application form will be rejected.
Required Documents For Andhra Pradesh ePass
Before to apply for the Andhra Pradesh Lockdown Pass, you must need to check the list of documents which are necessary required given below:
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport (Valid)
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Tickets of Traveling
- Marriage or Party Card invitation (copy) if you interested to attend
- Admission card or Institute proof card only for college students
- Medical Health report in order of patients
- Death Certificate (for funeral rituals)
- Resident proof
- To Provide necessary service need a government authorities letter
You must keep in mind, there is no need to upload all the documents for your proofing identity, you need to upload one or two documents from the list because to identify the applicants easily.
Important Instructions For AP ePass
- The Andhra Pradesh ePass will be declared for those citizens, who have an emergency work to travel from one part to another within the state and out of the state from the Andhra Pradesh during the period of lockdown.
- In case any individual comes from the outside state to Andhra Pradesh, they also required an AP ePass.
- There is no need to register anywhere, only you can visit the official website of the AP ePass government to provide the essential information in the application form to approved the curfew pass.
- During applying for the AP ePass, you must ensure that enter all the details correctly, if any candidates provide any fake information about themselves, the government may take serious action against the pass appliers.
- If your reasons are not valid for obtaining the ePass then your application form will be rejected by the authorities.
- The applicant must remember one thing during the application procedure to upload valid documents which act as a purpose of the traveling like marriage invitation card, medical reports, and many more.
- The applicants also have to install the Arogya Setu application into their mobile device
- The registration of ePass you can register and as well as also register with their family members
The Government of Andhra Pradesh does not declare the complete lockdown yet in the state and the government scheduled the 6 hours relaxation from morning 6 am to 12 am-noon to provide some relief for the citizens to fulfill their basic needs such as food items, medicine, dairy products, etc. But after 12 O Clock noon, the lockdown starts and during the curfew time, there is no single person could come out from their house without a valid pass or emergency activity.
AP ePass 4.0 Lockdown Guidelines
The government of Andhra Pradesh has issued some guidelines for the citizens and every individual have a responsibility to follow the norms and regulation of Lockdown.
- The time schedule of curfew will start regularly from 12 noon to 6 am (till next day)
- Once the lockdown timing begins there is no service has right to open until the curfew time will not end such as shops, offices, restaurants, educational centers, and others will remain closed.
- Some essential health services have relief that has authority to open any time such as testing labs, pharmacies, hospitals, etc.
- Under section 144 in the state, there is no community has authority to stand on the street and make gathering during the lockdown such type of activity are prohibited.
- The citizens have a responsibility to follow the guidelines properly and make the social distancing while they present in any public places.
- During the curfew time, the transportation services of goods are allowed to perform their task without any stopping.
- There are 20 guest or members are allowed on the occasion of marriages and wedding party.
- The citizens of Andhra Pradesh have mandatory to have their valid Andhra Pradesh E-Pass and photo identity card to travel inter the city or state for their emergency work only.